2018 Toyota TRD Off Road 4Runner
- TRD Pro FJ kit (Bilstein shocks, TRD Pro front springs)
- Wheelers Off Road 1.25" Poly Spacer Front (Daystar) https://wheelersoffroad.com/i-254897...tegory:1404837
- Wheelers Off Road T13 Eibach Rear Springs https://wheelersoffroad.com/i-300682...tegory:1387840
Wheels and Tires
- Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/70/17
- Level 8 MK6 Wheels Black 17x8 -10mm
- Low Beams: Xenon Depot 4300k Extreme HID http://www.xenondepot.com/H11-HID-Ki...D-p/xt-h11.htm
- Fogs: Baja Design Squadron-R Sport Amber Combo http://www.xenondepot.com/Toyota-4Ru...hid-bd-t4r.htm
- RAM Mount setup for phone
- 20% Tint on front windows https://www.facebook.com/wrapcopdx
- 50% Tint on entire windshield https://www.facebook.com/wrapcopdx
- Nox Lux Black Overlay Kit https://nox-lux.com/product-category...unner-emblems/
- Amsoil Synthetics http://www.northwestsynthetics.com/
About me - My wife, children, and myself reside in the beautiful Northwest just outside of Portland, Oregon where I am an underground utilities estimator and project manager. I am also a successful photographer, competition shooter, and federally licensed firearms dealer. We are a very active family that enjoys the outdoors as much as possible. We have children who range in age from old enough to legally purchase alcohol, recently graduated, active in Boy Scouts on track for the rank of Eagle, and not quite yet teen aged. Needless to say we are very busy but we always manage to make time to enjoy life.
I am no stranger to custom vehicles. I have built and owned several custom vehicles ranging from streetable rock crawlers, full size trucks, sport compacts, and I still own and on occasion drive a bagged and body dropped mini truck which I purchased bone stock in high school. I have been published many times over the years both featuring my own builds, vehicles of others, product reviews, and event coverage.